The rates are for the entire 3 Day Conference (All tracks, Workshops, Tutorials, Tech Briefings). There will not be any single day payment.
|Indian Delegates||Foreign Delegates|
|Before January 15||After January 15||Before January 15||After January 15|
|Regular||Rs. 7500||Rs. 8500||USD 300||USD 350|
|Regular (Academic)||Rs. 5500||Rs. 6500||USD 250||USD 300|
|Student||Rs. 3000||Rs. 4000||USD 150||USD 175|
- Payments once made are non-refundable and there is no cancellation policy.
- There are no differential rates or discounts for IEEE/ACM members. Same rates for IEEE/ACM members and non-members.
- Students and Faculty from Academia are eligible to register for subsidized rates.
- Only Full-time residents of India who are currently studying or working in India can register as INDIAN delegates. Others are expected to register as Foreign delegates.
Registration Fee includes
- Facility to attend the conference on February 10th and 11th with registration-kit and conference proceedings in pen-drive or web-link;
- Coupon for the cultural program and banquet dinner on Feb 10th evening from around 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm;
- Tea/Coffee, Lunch on all 3 dates, Feb 9 - 11.
- Bulk Registration (>=5): Please contact us via email for discounted prices.
- Only valid for attending Day 1 of conference.
- Will receive participation letter after the end of Day 1.
- Registration kit will not be provided
- Last date: 1st Feb, 2018