Instructions to Authors
Congratulations to all authors whose papers to ISEC 2015 has been accepted as a short/full paper.
- Please note, at least one author per paper has to registered for ISEC 2015 before Dec 6, 2014 and has to present the paper
- Details of registration at here (check with the site for tips and for help on stay travel etc)
- ACM Digital Library id is still pending however, in order for your entry to be ready for digital library please follow template strictly as in the ACM website
- No other templates will be accepted.
- All reviewer comments have to be addressed.
- Do serious rounds of proof reading of the entire article.
- Make sure that you submit a max of 6 pages for short paper and 10 pages for full paper.
- Upload revised version of paper with all reviewer comments addressed, template adherence followed, to easychair site as revised version of your original submission.
- For any queries contact srinivas_p AT Infosys.com
- Make sure that the first page of the submission has the following notice in bottom left corner of your submission (copyright notice)
Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted without fee provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies bear this notice and the full citation on the first page. To copy otherwise, or republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or a fee.
ISEC'15 Feb 18-20, Bangalore,Karnataka,India Copyright 2015
ACM XXX-1-YYYYY-000-8/00/0015 …$15.00