Call For Proposals
ISEC 2022 invites proposals for workshops to be held on the first day of the conference, i.e. on 24th February 2022. We seek half-day and full-day workshops on established or emerging practice/research topics related to the field of software engineering for audiences who come from both academia and industry. A half-day workshop should be for 2.5 to 3 hours whereas the full-day workshop should be for 5.5 to 6 hours. Focus areas for workshops include all areas of software engineering (please refer to the list in the main conference call for papers for the Research Track).
Proposals should include:
- Title of the Workshop
- Duration (half-day or full-day)
- Topic / Area of the Workshop (refer to the suggestive list of topics for the main conference)
- One page abstract
- Name and affiliation of the Workshop Chair(s) (a short CV for each Chair, including selected relevant publications in the proposed area of the workshop, if any)
- Program Committee (Tentative)
- Target audience and prerequisite knowledge of the audience
- A plan to structure the workshop: e.g., information about whether the workshop includes paper presentations, invited talks, working sessions, panel discussions, etc.
Each workshop organizing committee will be responsible for:
- Creating a web page for the workshop for publicity and communication. The call must make it clear that the workshop will be open to all participants of ISEC 2022.
- Providing a brief description of the workshop for the conference web page and program.
- The workshop chairs can choose to publish accepted workshop papers on free open- access publication service, such as CEUR.org, if applicable.